- University of Chicago. Its Library has posted this Guide to the Mortimer J. Adler Papers 1914-1995, listing the contents of 154 boxes. [revised link -ed.]
- Syracuse University. Its Library has posted An inventory of his papers, listing the contents of 16 boxes (10 linear feet).
- University of Texas at Austin. It has posted An Inventory of His Papers at the Harry Ransom Center, 3 boxes (1.26 linear feet). It notes that Adler materials are located in the other of the Center's manuscript collections:
- Harpers- Letters [Harper and Brothers Publishing Archive(?)]
- Wallace, M.- Works, Recip. [The Mike Wallace Interview 9/7/58(?)]
- Charles Habib Malik Papers in the Library of Congress
- BOX 1-75 General Correspondence, 1904-1982
- - BOX 1-51 Alphabetical File, 1925-1982
- - - BOX 1 ... Adler, Mortimer Jerome, 1951-1973
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Libraries, Archives & Special Collections, Robert Dewey, Philosophy Papers, 1946-1979, 42.0 boxes
Update: The University of Chicago Library also posted a pdf of the Guide but it omits the last two boxes of files.
Update 2: Brought this to the Library's attention and it was quickly corrected.